Friday, April 18, 2008

Guitarzan - Atlantic Lounge 03-10-1990 (not full show)

Guitarzan - Atlantic Lounge 03-10-1990 (not full show)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VSEC64D1

  1. Freight Train
  2. Love In Vain
  3. The Only One
  4. Draw The Line
  5. See The Light
  6. I Love You So
  7. Weight Of Us
  8. Intro-Standing In The Rain (fuse blown near end of song)
  9. Drum Solo
  10. Hold The Line (fuse blown near end of song)
  11. Drum Solo
  12. Instrumental
  13. 1 2 Scoodle Dee Do
  14. Heartbreaker
  15. Living Lovin' Maid
  16. All That You See
  17. Change In You

Dana Fecto - Lead Vocals
Jon Fagan - Lead Vocals (Full Force, Headhunter, Sin City, Steel Assassin, Twisted Fate, Wicked Lester)
Peter Hunt - Guitar (The Dream, Mixed Nuts)
Mike Musto - Guitar
Rob "Ruby" Nockowitz - Guitar (Diver Down, Gypsy)
Mike Vai - Bass
Lou Serio - Drums

My favorite songs from this band were "Love In Vain", "Standing In The Rain" and "Hold The Line" but all are actually really good....

I saw these guys several times and they always put on a great show!

There were no pictures of the band that I could find. I got the band members from the Boston Rock of the 80's and 90's site on MySpace.

If anyone has any actual demos from them, please let me know. I would be interested in hearing them....

Please enjoy!

1 comment:

Lgserio said...

Hey It's Lou Serio... Man what a nice suprise to see this. Thanks for the Kudos.
I have lots of demos and live shows I could get to you.

I am playing an a Boston Band called Ten Hills. Never stopped playing!

For the most part of our bands life John Cajolet was our bass player. Stu + Lou the Rythem Crew

Thanks

Lou