Monday, April 7, 2008

Valkyrie

























  1. Brighter Hemispheres
  2. Control Of Me
  3. Mother Goose
  4. Prelude/Off Your Rocker
  5. Lies
  6. Silent Cries

Tom Collantouni - Lead and Backing Vocals, Rhythm Guitar

Paul Amenta - Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals

Bill Livesy - Bass, Lead and Backing Vocals (R.I.P.)

C. Peter Asklund - Drums, Keys, Backing Vocals

I got a chance to see these guys play once and thought it was a great show!

They had ran out of tapes that night but a friend of mine who also went got a copy and made one for me....

Please enjoy! This was a great band!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this! I can't believe I actually found these songs online...but I'm not surprised. Valkyrie WAS a great band. I used to hang out with them a lot around the time this tape was recorded, attended many shows in the Burlington area. This brings back many memories. I wish I had saved my copy of this tape, but that was 20 years ago... Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!