Friday, August 10, 2007

Miriah












  1. Gary
  2. Rocken Into The Future
  3. Through The Night
  4. My Song
  5. Rock & Roll Radio
  6. Call Me
  7. Never Gonna Stop

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BVKAZC1

Warren Hosker - Vocals (He was with Jet Screamer)

This tape was my first introduction to the local scene. I had bought this from a friend for $2.00 back in 81. I have been listening to it ever since....

About 10 years ago at a previous job, someone at work had transferred a couple of tapes to CD for me. This one and The Tears demo which I will post later.

The only thing I know about this is that the singer is from either Jet Screamer or Scorcher (I can't remember which) and that it kicks ass!

I mentioned that I had this tape to a couple of friends and it surprised them. They remembered Gary and I guess it brought back a lot of memories to them. The CD was dedicated to Gary Howland, he was killed in a car accident. They told me who played on it but I can't recall. If someone knows, please let me know.

Take the time and listen to this. It's great music. Enjoy!!!

No comments: