Thursday, August 23, 2007

Private Lightning



























  1. Physical Speed


  2. Song Of The Kite


  3. Thriller


  4. Cultists Of True Fun


  5. Heartbeat


  6. Bright City


  7. Side Of The Angels


  8. When You're Laughing


  9. Breathe


  10. I Can't Stop


  11. Give Me The Night


  12. I Want To Take You Away


  13. Shoot For The Moon


  14. Hold Me


  15. Lift You Up


  16. Hard


  17. Isn't It Good To Be Alive



Tracks 1-12 Private Lightning (1-8 from Private Lightning, 9-10 from Live At The Metro LP, 11-12 from Private Lightning 45 Single)


Tracks 13-15 The Souls (ep)


Track 16 Adam Sherman (single)


Track 17 Private Lightning




This band is the perfect pop band and is great to listen to.

I first heard them from my friends older sister.

This has been out of print for a long time now....

I was finally able to transfer these to MP3....


Please take a listen and enjoy!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanaks so much for putting this out there. I remember seeing them at a WLYN concert back in the early 80's...unforgettable.