Tuesday, October 2, 2007

West - Out Of The Ashes





















West - Out Of The Ashes
  1. Miracles
  2. Carry Me Back
  3. Heaven's Rain
  4. Everything Is Nothing
  5. Dear Heart
  6. Bringing Down The Fire

Line up:

Vernon West - Bass, Lead Vocals

Dana West - Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals

Chuck Vitale - Keyboards, Vocals

Gary Cioffi - Drums

This is great music from a great band! These are friends of mine who were the house band at Bill Ash's Lounge in Revere, MA for a number of years.

They are the perfect pop/rock band. I have seen them live more times than I can count and they always put on a great show!

Dana West was also my guitar teacher for a while. I wish I had the time to have kept it going....

I just found out that they are doing a SASS reunion in January. http://www.sassrock.com/sass_news.htm

Also, check out Gary's band Take That appearing at Bill Ash's Lounge.

I can't wait for it!!!

Please enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Fantastic stuff...I've downloaded music...more than 1. I thought I'd heard it all! I've got a website dedicated to stuff a long the lines of the music u have here.If your interested and have wants list etc. give me a quick email. I'd love to return the musical favor.
Cheers
Bruce

Unknown said...

Can you put me in touch with Dana and Vernon? Sassrock email bounces back. I'm a friend from the early 70s in Marshfield. Thanks, Paul
drpaulsf@me.com

Unknown said...

Can you put me in touch with Dana and Vernon? Sassrock email bounces back. I'm a friend from the early 70s in Marshfield. Thanks, Paul
drpaulsf@me.com