Monday, September 17, 2007

Vernia Caliper - The Channel, Boston, MA (date unknown)

Vernia Caliper - The Channel, Boston, MA (date unknown)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G4YQ7GI3

  1. Think For Tomorrow
  2. Eyes Of The Enemy
  3. Excalibur
  4. Wanted For Love
  5. Let Her Go
  6. Bad Girl
  7. Out Of Sight
  8. Darkness
  9. Hell's Gonna Rock
  10. Hell's Gonna Rock (cont.)

The quality is ok for this show....

The most interesting thing about this show is the song Excalibur is a song I wrote for the band. I am proud of the song and their version is very cool....I had envisioned different music for it in my head at the time of writing but I am still very happy with and glad to have a recording of it...

This is the same line up as the demo for these guys that I posted before.

Please enjoy!!!

No comments: