Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bang - Live at The Channel, Boston (date unknown)

























Bang - Live at The Channel, Boston (date unknown)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SNE0D0A

  1. Suite 16
  2. Oh Juanita
  3. Hot To The Touch
  4. Party Won't Wait
  5. Over The Line
  6. Heartbeat
  7. Love Comin' Strong
  8. Bang Bang
  9. Fire It Up
  10. Overdrive
  11. Summertime
  12. Heart Attack

This was an awesome band to see live!

My friend gave me a copy of this a few years back and I had it sitting around for a while and when I finally decided to put this site together, I found it and here it is...so enjoy!

I first saw them at The Channel opening for MASS back in 1986. I think I have a guitar pick from that show too that I will have to find...

I also saw them open for Nazareth at The Paradise in February 1987.

Unfortunately, they broke up shortly after that. But a couple of years later in 1990, they had formed a new band called Spread Eagle which I got to see at The Channel.

Please check this out and take a listen!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't know if you'll ever see this but, any chance i could get a copy of the Bang show? The site doesn't exist anymore