Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just Us - A Different Kind Of Sun
























Just Us - A Different Kind Of Sun

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GH5BKEK0
  1. A Different Kind Of Sun


  2. King's Highway


Here is another release from my friend's band Just Us (formerly Koala Red).

If you haven't heard anything from them, please give this a listen.

They have drums, keyboards and they both share vocals....They have had an occasional guitarist fill in on certain parts but it's all them.

The first song "A Different Kind Of Sun" got radio airplay on WERS in Boston ( a local college station).

A video was also made for this which I am happy to say I got to take part in. I will post the video as soon as I have it transferred....

They were great friends but we lost touch when they moved to New York in the 90's....if anyone knows them, please send them the link to this site....they are missed.....

No comments: