Friday, November 16, 2007

WBCN 1990 Lunchtime Christmas Countdown

WBCN 1990 Lunchtime Christmas Countdown

A co-worker of mine had mentioned that she had this tape of hers. She told me it was when WBCN used to do their lunchtime countdowns with Ken Shelton. I had told her I had my own BCN Christmas tape as well. I borried hers and transferred both tapes....
It's a very funny tape and I hope you all enjoy it!

WBCN 1990 Lunchtime Christmas Countdown

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WWZOFYM3

01 WBCN Xmas Intro
02 WBCN Chipmunk Parody
03 15 - All I Want For Christmas Is A Rock And Roll Guitar - The Stompers
04 14 - The Christmas Song - Angel
05 13 - Rockin' In A Christmas/New Year - The Fools
06 12 - New Kids Got Run Over By A Reindeer - The Stools
07 DJ Talk
08 11 - Please Come Home For Christmas - The Eagles
09 DJ Talk
10 10 - Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy - Bing Crosby/David Bowie
11 09 - Christmas, Baby Please Come Home - U2
12 08 - Happy Xmas - John Lennon
13 07 - Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You - Billy Squier
14 WBCN Father Christmas Parody
15 06 - I Believe In Father Christmas - Greg Lake
16 05 - Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid
17 DJ Talk about previous songs
18 WBCN Commercial
19 Song Intro 1
20 Song Intro 2
21 04 - Santa Clause Is Coming To Town - Bruce Springsteen
22 DJ Talk
23 03 - 2000 Miles - The Prentenders
24 02 - Father Christmas - The Kinks
25 01 - Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
26 Comedy 104 - The Three Stooges

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

1 comment:

Rhymeswithmayonnaise said...

Thank you thank you thank you! My Dad taped one of these too and every year he would play the tape he made with "All I Want for Xmas is a Rock n' Roll Guitar" and "Rockin in a Christmas/New Year". Every year growing up he played it as we opened presents. A few years ago, the tape broke or disappeared. Now I can listen to some of my favorite Xmas memories again! Thanks!!!